30 Minutes of Madness
Every Tuesday at 6:30PM EST.
Who are we?
30 Minutes of Madness is a podcast that broadcasts news and insight to sports fans in an informal and enteraining fashion. The show debuted on March 22nd, 2011 and now airs every Tuesday at 6:30 PM EST. Each episode is hosted by Nick Mandarano and co-hosted by Matt McCullers, JT Volpe, or Dan Spinelli. The show has aired on BlogTalkRadio.com since the debut, and is still going strong.
Our Goals: P.O.K.I.E.
At 30 Minutes of Madness, we have 5 goals: Personality. Opinion. Knowledge. Insight. Entertainment.
- We will guarantee you PERSONALITY from our hosts each and every episode. Listeners will not feel like they are being lectured or spoken to, but rather spoken with.
- We will guarantee you OPINIONS from our hosts. Wishy-washy analysts are useless. Although opinions do not just stand for our hosts'. We are genuinely interested in our listeners' opinions as well.
- We will guarantee you KNOWLEDGE about the topic at hand. Our analysts will have a deep understanding and much knowledge about any topics brought up throughout the show.
- We will guarantee you INSIGHT about these topics. Not only will the hosts will offer insight that you can't get anywhere else, but guest interviews will also. 30 Minutes of Madness takes pride in their guest interviews and are constantly trying to bring the listeners awesome personalities.
- Finally, we will guarantee you ENTERTAINMENT. This is done through enthusiasm and energy. 30 Minutes of Madness is not a boring old talk show, but a discussion (and often an argument) about hot topics in the sports world. Our hosts have a passion for what they do making 30 Minutes of Madness one of the most enjoyable sports shows to listen to!